“Sweet.......pool Open.....Fun Fun Fun”

Sky View Manor Motel
Ranked #12 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed 1 June 2011

Place was packed...Memorial day week end.....weather was great....free food coupons...Pool Packed with Bikini girls.....Real close to the beach......just all around good time...Sam the owner is the best.... O_O Free WIFI........Yay Free parking.....

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank heinekenLite
skyviewmanormotel, Owner at Sky View Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2011

Hi Dear Guest
Thanks for your time and feedback.As owner I am very thankfull for my stafff.They always like to welcome guest and offfer best services.Please do visit in this summer and see more positive changes.

There are newer reviews for Sky View Manor Motel

Reviewed 26 May 2011

the owner offered me a house for the price of a junior room because everything was booked out. Very good customer service and considerate.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
skyviewmanormotel, Owner at Sky View Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2011

Hi Dear Guest
We are very happy to learnt that you had great time at our place in your recent stay.We always like to welcome our guest and best services offer.
Thanks for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 20 April 2011

I don't know what the positive reviews for the past 6 months came from - you must have been at a different hotel! If there were negative circles, I'd give it a -5 at least. I should have known from the start not to go here. I called and received a price of $79, looked at their website and saw I could get a room for $50 if I reserved on line so I tried and got a price of $80. I called the hotel and they said it is peak season and I would have to pay the $80. So I did based on reviews and the fact that I didn't want to go to the shore without a reservation. The guy who answered won't even take my reservation he said I had to do it on-line. Poor business practices......

Got there and it turns out it is "prom weekend" - whatever that is suppose to mean. I guess an excuse for under-agers to drink. So we get to our room which is sandwiched between rooms of teenagers! Now why would they put an older couple in a situation like that? The room was worn out but acceptable to get some shuteye before a long trip the next day. HOWEVER, due to the noise on both sides and the 2 cases of beer we saw going into the rooms we asked to be moved.

New room was on the 4th floor in the back of the building. Talk about a frat house! My husband said it smelled like urine but I think it was all the spilled beer. No extra safety locks on the door, 2 wooden bed frames in the middle of the room, the dresser had drill holes in the top, the comforter had burn holes, the bathroom door jam looked like someone had forced their way into the bathroom, the first bed we got into felt like someone had dumped a bucket on sand in it. We were able to use the 2nd bed but I brought in my own blankets since there was only a sheet and the horrible comforter and it is still cold at the shore in April. The TV station selection sucks, the curtain doesn't shut all the way.

The pictures must be from when the hotel was new. The pool definitely doesn't look like that! I wouldn't go in it.

We stayed because of the cancellation policy - I didn't have an extra $80+ to put out again. But there is NO WAY I'D RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE!

Time to tear it down and start from scratch. Remodeling won't help.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pjb651
skyviewmanormotel, Owner at Sky View Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2011

Hi Dear Guest
We have Prom group in April,May and June in Seaside heights.As you say we have great location being only half block from beach and closed to all night club,we are very busy with prom group.We posted on our web Welcome Prom 2011.We keep security officer at hotel.We open the swimming pool in May.I therefore surprise about your complaint about the pool.as pool is closed in winter time.

Reviewed 18 March 2011

I stayed with my friends, the location was perfect, the pool was huge and they gave us free beach passes and evreryday they gave us free breakfast coupon which was helpful.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
happyman049, Owner at Sky View Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2011

Hi Dear Guest
Thanks for your time and feed back.Please come in 2011 and see lot of good changes at Sky view Manor Motel.

Reviewed 15 March 2011

Love this hotel. We come here every year. It's very hard to find a hotel in seaside that is not trashed by party goers. We like to come weekdays due to price and more of a family atmosphere. Weekend prices are high but that's pretty much everywhere. Parking is definitely tight but everything is walking distance (boardwalk is 1blk away) so there is no need to take it out too often.

• Stayed: July 2010

Reviewed 22 February 2011

i stayed with a couple friends, summer '10 , and we had a good time at the sky view manor motel. i highly recomended it to family and friends as a vacation spot.

BIG AND CLEAN SWIMMING POOL KODDOS TO YOU GUYS !!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
skyviewmanormotel, Owner at Sky View Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2011

Dear Guest
I am very thankful to you for your time and give us feedback to improve our quality and services.The Skyview Manor Motel in Seaside heights has the best location only half block from beach and all activity at Boardwalk.Please come in summer 2011 and stay with us and see lot of new changes in the hotel.
Thanks
Sam jariwala

Reviewed 1 February 2011

I stayed at Skyview manor motel in last August with my friends.The location is great and the staff is best .We got free Beach pass and breakfast was great.We will definitely return in Summer 2011

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
skyviewmanormotel, Owner at Sky View Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2011

Hi Dear Guest
Thanks for your feedback and time for review.Please stay with us in this Summer 2011 and see lot of new changes and upgrade done at our Skyview Manor Motel Seaside heights nj.
Thanks