Sunrise Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$86
US$82
Hershey Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$114
  • Pool
Mark III Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$58
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$136
US$116
Travelocity
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$62
US$60
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$91
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$151
Seaside Beach House(Seaside Heights)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfree breakfastgreat place to stayevery morningthe ownerfree beach passesclean roomsnice sizedelistovemotelseasideblockboardwalkofficejersey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I chose this hotel for a one night stay in Seaside Heights - we were arriving late from NYC, and planning to enjoy the beach the next day. All of this was said to the person I booked the room with on the phone, directly from the motel. I was told during that conversation that breakfast and beach passes are included in every stay for each guest.

On arrival, turns out that the beach pass isn't included once you check out (which is typically 10am)... so we weren't technically allowed to have beach passes. Luckily the person who checked us in gave us a late noon checkout, and the lady in the morning took pity on us and gave us a beach pass - but only until 2pm.

At least they let us park the car until we left, around 4pm. I've got to hand it to them for trying to accommodate us, but it would have been nice to know their policy ahead of time, since it's one of the reasons we chose this place!

It is more expensive than others in the same area... we paid around $160 all in, and others were around $100-$130. The benefit being the beach passes and free breakfast.

Free breakfast is one of four different restaurants we get to choose. We chose Jimmy's, and you got the equivalent of two eggs / home fries or three small french toast, but coffee / drinks weren't included.

The rooms are average. It's nice that they had kitchenettes, but the A/C was incredibly loud (we couldn't keep it on overnight).

It's not a bad place, and the people were nice, but it's a bit pricy for our kind of quick in-and-out stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank lespanman
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I rolled into town without a room booked as a single mom with two 14 year old girls in tow and wanted an affordable, safe and clean place to stay.... I guess I didnt realize that this was asking for a lot. I was thrilled when I found the Sunrise. Ronnie and Kevin greeted us with smiles, beach badges, breakfast coupons and reassurances that our room would be clean.... the room was very clean, in fact the entire motel grounds were too. As I sat on the balcony waiting for the girls, Jen from the housekeeping staff walked by and told me she would be doing laundry if I needed anything at all and introduced herself... I gotta tell ya, I thought for sure I was on another planet. Night two was supposed to be at a hotel I booked elsewhere but I cancelled as all of us gals decided that there is no other place to stay in Seaside but here if you want an amazing experience. I needed a microwave in my room, Poof! There it was.... I asked for a few extra accomodations and they satisfied my every request because they could, and because they wanted to... Nice family motel, ask for a room on the balcony!

Room Tip: I was in 116... good location. Unless I want it then you'll have to choose another. Lol
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Christina M
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This hotel was so clean and impressive, I couldn't even believe we were in Seaside Heights. My boyfriend and I stayed last weekend, the people were so nice, pool was incredibly clean, room was big, and location was the best! Across the street from Bamboo, so it was very convenient so walk across the street, lots of deli's and food places in the area. Boardwalk is right there.

Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JBonardi1101
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Just got back from the Sunrise and it was a very pleasant experience! This is our third year going to Seaside and each time we stayed in different hotels, trying to find a good one, this is it! The staff is SO nice and accommodating, definitely a refreshing change to what we were used to from Seaside. The room was the perfect size, and very clean. They have tile floors which is so much better and cleaner than carpeting. Room service was great, they were always making sure we had enough of everything. I can't say enough good things about this place and we will definitely be back! Thank you Sunrise!

Room Tip: The bottom floor was a little noisy, not from the night club, but from the pool area and people passing by.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I enjoy this hotel - went with my husband and two 13 year old girls. we had room with two double beds and pull out couch - kichenette. There was great maid service and plenty of towels. We were on the sundeck which the girls loved - stay out a night talk and watch the night club action. owners were on staff at all times. Short walk to beach and board walk. We never moved the car. I have no complaints with this hotel. i do enjoy it being couples and families only -

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family