Location is the only thing this place has going for it.Stayed with my family for just one night bc we got a good deal on priceline. Door looked like someone tried to bust in. As soon as you open the door, the musty smell almost knocks you over. Cigarette burn holes on the sofa, and actually piles of cigarette ash still on there. Had to cover sofa with sheet we brought and thankfully brought our own bedding. Floors were filthy and if you walked without shoes on, your socks were black. Ended up throwing away a few pairs of socks bc they were disgusting. Didn't even attempt to use the shower.Toilet didn't flush properly.Seriously, can't believe this place is allowed to remain open with such poor conditions. Wasn't told when we booked that their pool was out of commission.Kids brought their swimming suits and were disappointed they couldn't swim. Totally green and unusable. If you are an adult and are desperate for a place to stay, you could take a chance staying here.I would not recommend bringing children because the filth level is off the charts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Motel is the place to stay for fun and sun in Seaside Heights. Being a family owned property we take each guest with the hopes of making your stay as comfortable as possible. Talk to any of our friendly staff and they will make sure all your demands are met. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Surfside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Motel Seaside Heights, NJ - Jersey Shore
- Surfside Hotel Seaside Heights