“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Maruca's Pizza

Maruca's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toms River, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Maruca's Pizza is the best tasting pizza I have ever had.
Fresh - Hot and Memorable

I found this a wonderful place for a late supper with my wife after a long walk on the boardwalk.
A warm and friendly family run place with casual and comfortable seating. The pizza was delicious. When I told folks at work with about the pizza, I learned Maruca's has been serving up what generations of visitors to the shore consider the best pizza period.
The shore and the boardwalk have been important to my wife and I, we have frequently visited over the years and despite the problems the shore has recovered and we have found a new place to visit.

See you there,

Kevin

• Visited March 2014

Toms River, New Jersey
“Grandma Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have been going to Marucas for years. It's the best Grandma pie on the boardwalk. Glad I live close by so when I get a craving I can swing by. They even got back up and running as fast as they could after hurricane Sandy. This has to be my favorite pizza place. Thank you Maruca family. Go enjoy a slice at the Jersey Shore. :)

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Patrice Z
Bucks Co. Pa.
“great pie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

maruca's has and will always be the best pie on the board walk, i have been eating marucas since i was 5 years old with my father god rest his soul, and to day as of 8/30/13 it is still the same tasting pie and just as i always remember it from 1970

• Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“One of a Kind Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Unique Style Pizza, none other like this on the boardwalk. Slices are so HUGE, bring your appetite. We were so excited to see that you survived Sandy, but are heartbroken that you were taken by the fire. We know you will rebuild - stay strong.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Darlene G
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Still The Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Had two slices of Maruca's Pizza last week, just before the Boardwalk fire. What can I say other than I am lost for words as to what happened in Seaside Park/Heights. Maruca's was by far the best Pizza on the Boardwalk and rivaled anything in the State of NJ. A thin crust wth a cheese mix on the dough with a tomato sauce swirl on top. Excellent taste.

• Visited September 2013