“Tasty upside down pizza”
Review of Maruca's Pizza

Maruca's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Tasty upside down pizza”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were overwhelmed by the number of pizza places on the boardwalk, but my husband and I are both always down for grabbing a slice. We tried pizza from 4 different stores during our stay and this was the most memorable.

I loved the tasty upside down pizza! The crust was buttery and the cheese blend was yummy.

• Visited July 2014

Abington, Pennsylvania
“Not a huge pizza fan on vacations, but the kids asked and this place was awesome!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

When I vacation the LAST thing i want is pizza. This recent vacation with my hubby and kids we were in Seaside Heights and the kids got a craving for pizza. Our hotel front desk recommended Maruca's and it is definitely leaps and bounds better than anywhere from our home! Food was fresh and QUICK at no expense to the quality!

The staff was a little underwhelming, didn't quite seem like they all knew what they were doing and one girl (I forget her name) seemed actually annoyed when we left...shouldn't let your customers see that!

Overall a great trip!

• Visited June 2014
Whiting, New Jersey
“The Best Pizza in the world!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have been going to Maruca's since I was very young and I have tried a lot of Pizza's all over the United States and nothing compares with maruca's Its the BEST.

• Visited June 2014
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

This is the best pizza down the shore big slices and tastes fantastic but they are now located at jrs bar and grill do the there old place burning down last year if you love pizza a must stop

1 Thank brandon t
Toms River, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Maruca's Pizza is the best tasting pizza I have ever had.
Fresh - Hot and Memorable

I found this a wonderful place for a late supper with my wife after a long walk on the boardwalk.
A warm and friendly family run place with casual and comfortable seating. The pizza was delicious. When I told folks at work with about the pizza, I learned Maruca's has been serving up what generations of visitors to the shore consider the best pizza period.
The shore and the boardwalk have been important to my wife and I, we have frequently visited over the years and despite the problems the shore has recovered and we have found a new place to visit.

See you there,