“Great Pizza”

Dining options: After-hours
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is the best pizza on the seaside heights boardwalk! I love the fact that after all these years it is still a family run business and you can taste the love in every bite!

• Visited August 2014

“Best pizza anywhere! ”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I have been enjoying this pizza since childhood. It has a unique taste like no other and the swirls of tomato sauce on top. Whether you order the regular size pie or the extra large, you will not be disappointed. Joe and Dominick Maruca are carrying on the family tradition without fail.....you must not visit Seaside without a stop at Maruca's!

Tampa, Florida
“HUGE pies”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Never in my life have I laid eyes on a pizza pie as HUGE as the pies at Maruca's.
They serve them up hot & fast and all for $29!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank DDTPA
Redding, CA
“The BEST pizza ever!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I dream about Maruca's pizza. It is as good as it gets. $4 will get you a huge slice of plain or $5 for one with toppings. Personally I feel their pizza is best when plain & even better if you buy a whole pie rather than just heating up a slice. I just came back home to CA after visiting my family in NJ & I ate this pizza, no lie, at least 8 times over the course of 3 weeks. It's THE best!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank wendebird
State College, Pennsylvania
“Not your usual pizza”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here as so as we got into town, Sunday about 2pm. The restaurant part was packed. We were seated along the bar and after 20 minutes of waiting and no servers coming to our table we handed our menus back to the hostess and just ordered at the counter and ate out there. The pizza was different than I have ever had but I a good way. It was delicious and we stopped back a few more times!