“Great all around!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I didn't know what to expect after making reservations here, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food. The drink and wine list is decent, with many wines at different price points to choose from. We ordered a variety of things including the Sunday gravy, the brick chicken, the 100 layer lasagna and sushi. Everyone really enjoyed the food. I was a little hesitant about ordering sushi, but it was fantastic. All of the food that came out of the kitchen looked delicious, including the pizza. The service was average, and the atmosphere was really nice. The lounge area is gigantic, it would be a nice place to meet friends for a drink. I'd be curious to see what this place is like in the height of summer, especially since it is right next to Karma. I would definitely recommend this place and am excited to go back.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I like thin crust pizza and all theirs is thin crust and very good, but of course you have to like thin crust.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I'm from NYC and have a typical New York food snob attitude. My boyfriend and I come to Seaside at least once a month in the Fall and Winter and very regularly in the summer. This is one of the reason we come on the off-season.
The first time we went in was a Thursday night in the summer and we weren't expecting much. We're both Sushi-a-holics and figured we'd risk it, we're in a shore town after all. Holy cow, not only were the rolls inventive and fresh but SO affordable. Of all the places I've had sushi, this is hands down, my favorite.
It's almost always empty when we're there, but we're late eaters so that might be part of it. The service is always fantastic and I can't get over how great this place is. Can't wait to go back this month!

1  Thank TPA1592
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Beautiful indoor atmosphere and décor. Very good service. Food was great at reasonable prices. Sushi was terrific. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The singer on Sunday nights is pretty good too.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

This has been our HANGOUT for the past few months this summer. Super storm Sandy has affected the crowds and traffic but worth the trip. The happy hour menu is one of the best in selection quality and price I have ever experienced. Top shelf and quality food and service. Try the THE SUNSET PUNCH