“Big crunchy slices”

Three Brothers From Italy Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Our family always looks forward to pizza on the boardwalk. Always go to three brothers. The slices are huge, crispy and tasty. A regular pie is $20 and the huge one is $24. So have fun getting the giant box into your car. Normal boardwalk decor. Lots of dirty tables.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

When all the pizza shops on the board walk make the same type of pizza you really need to stand apart from the rest. Three Brothers did not do this both times this year I stopped by with my family on vacation. I had to wait 5-10 minutes for the staff to even acknowledge that I was even there and then I still had to speak up asking if someone was willing to wait on me. I could understand if they were busy but there was only 5 customers (including me) at the counter.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

So happy to see that Three Brothers survived the hurricane and the fire. A family favorite, we always stop by for a HUGE slide when we're on the Shore.
This pizzeria may be in the heart of a tourist trap, but it is GOOD pizza! Choose your slide and the friendly staff will throw it in the oven. Yum!

1  Thank GCKJA
Reviewed 22 June 2014

After being on the Boardwalk all day my friend and I had to try this pizza everyone continued to have. There were about 3 locations on the boardwalk so we thought it has to be good. We ordered 3 different types and shared between us. The pizza was okay. I think I enjoyed the experience more than anything being an out of towner but the taste of the pizza was bland. I have definitely had better pizza. Of course to be in the moment on the boardwalk it was fun to do and if I go back I will eat there again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I don't really like grabbing pizza when I'm on vacation usually, but with kids it's hard not to get pizza every now and again! We were pleasantly surprised by out pizza from Three Brothers! Huge servings and everything was just right and felt homemade! My husband used the term "authentic" and I couldn't agree more!! Without a doubt the best vacation pizza I've ever had!

One minor complaint is with the person who was answering the phones. We called beforehand to ask about reservations. I'm not sure who I spoke to but he felt very rushed. It's great that you guys are busy, but every customer is important! Even people on the phone are going to be there in person soon half the time and first impressions are everything! Didn't catch his name but he was very short with me.

The food + atmosphere was all very good though!