“Pretty good!”

Golden Gate Express
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I was skeptical since there were no other reviews for this place but I was very happy with the food. I had the General Cho's chicken platter--tasty pork fried rice, egg roll, yummy egg drop soup and big portion of chicken--so big I had leftovers. My daughters spring rolls and gyoza were also great. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This restaurant is located in Ortley Beach NJ...NEAR Seaside Heights...NOT IN Seaside Heights. It just looks like many Chinese Restaurants on the outside, yet have a seat in the nice dining room. Hungry??? The Crab Ragoon appetizer is the best! Take a bite and you'll taste the warm and creamy filling. MMmm...so good. The egg drop soup was the best I've ever tasted. I enjoyed my sweet and sour chicken very much. You'll find this amazing restaurant on Rt. 35 North. Start at Seaside Heights...head north toward Lavallette...Golden Gate Express will be on your left hand side. Enjoy!