“Good burger and Fries.”

Stewarts Root Beer
Brainerd, Minnesota, United States
“Good burger and Fries.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Always went to other Stewarts in TR, but since that one is gone, we tried Seaside. Right
On Bay so that was a plus.
Good food and excellent
service, even for a busy time. Only complaint was the mug for root beer was not frosted.
Would go again.

• Visited August 2014

Southbury, Connecticut
“Good burger joint”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Location: Right in Seaside Heights, NJ but not easy to find. It is right before you get on the highway.
Atmosphere: It's a burger joint but it is right on the water so beautiful scenery. Outdoor eatery only.
Clean: Picnic tables only. There were not that clean and it was not busy so I expected more. They do this thing where they have everyone write their name with a sharpie on the walls, tables, etc. as a memory. I got concerned that I was going to get black sharpie ink on my shorts.
Food: Good food ~ good burgers and fries and great sodas. If you know Stewarts RB soda, they have great flavored sodas and this is coming from someone that doesn't drink a lot of soda.
Service: Young kid that waited on my family. Very pleasant and helpful.
Price: Very reasonably priced. There were 4 of us ( 2 kids 2 adults). It came to $35 including tip.
Overall: Good burger joint. If I am in the mood for a burger and fries and am in the area, I will go back.

• Visited July 2014