“so glad I checked trip advisor!”

Klee's Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Abington, Pennsylvania
“so glad I checked trip advisor!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Wow am I glad I checked this site before going! i probably never would have known about this place otherwise! The food was PERFECT for what my family and I were looking for! Relaxed and good for that beachy feel that seaside heights offers!

I have no complaints except for that the day when we went it seemed a little messy? I wouldn't say DIRTY, just that maybe between shifts some things hadn't been taken care of. The staff was awesome and pointed us in the right direction for great nightly entertainment. I'd especially like to mention I think her name was Amanda! My kids loved her! We can't wait to come back!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SmithyTraveler

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Number 1 for a reason!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I got back from Seaside Heights about 2 weeks ago, it was my first time going so I decided to check out this place since it was listed number 1 on trip advisor. It did not disappoint! I love anything with a relaxed setting and this was definitely the place to be for that kind of vibe! We came in for lunch and liked it so much that my husband and I came back later on for drinks at the bar!

Ashley was especially great and worth mentioning! Very knowledgeable and personable employee!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank TravelBug3651985
“Always Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I live locally and have been going to Klee's for many years. This is one of my favorite places in Seaside and I've never had a bad meal here. Many things to choose from and the prices are very reasonable. It's a great place to stop for a burger and a beer but make sure you check the specials, I've always found some interesting items on there. We were just there and had the Thursday night prime rib special... it was great! All the servers are friendly and efficient. I'm sure I'll be back soon.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank jimibananas
Toms River, New Jersey
“Greatest place in the Heights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Good old down to earth food. Great pizza and plenty of choices. Bar is great and the staff is fantastic. It's a place to go to if your in Seaside Heights

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Robert D
Toms River, New Jersey
“Best bar pie at the shore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We come to Klees for the bar pie regularly. The other dishes from the menu are also very good but the bar pie is the best. Been coming here for over 25 years back when it was a bar that served pizza only. Many beer choices on tap.

• Visited February 2014