“Keep us coming back!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Klee's Bar and Grill

Klee's Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nanuet, New York
“Keep us coming back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went to Klee's last year and knew we would have another great meal. So off we went all 7 of us back to Klee's after a great day at the beach. Klee's is everything you want for a family friendly meal. We started with the calamari and had salads. I had the crab cake sandwich(again) which was delicious. My son devoured the bar pizza with sausage, my daughter enjoyed the penne vodka and my other daughters had the penne and chicken fingers kids meal (great portions). My cousin went for the garlic shrimp and rice and left not one grain! We all left happy and content. The next night we were trying to decide what to eat and guess what the consensus was? You guessed it ...back to Klee's. Everyone tried something different except for me and my crab cake and my daughter's penne. There was even a singer behind the bar that was so fun. We went up to do th "unicorn dance" and enjoyed another great night out for a very reasonable price. See you next year Klee's!

Boston, Massachusetts
“"Local Sweet Spot "”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

"Great place to eat" Lunch and Dinner"
Great meeting place especially after reunion" .Well known". Right along the south Jersey shore and board walk.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Genuine516
Abington, Pennsylvania
“so glad I checked trip advisor!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Wow am I glad I checked this site before going! i probably never would have known about this place otherwise! The food was PERFECT for what my family and I were looking for! Relaxed and good for that beachy feel that seaside heights offers!

I have no complaints except for that the day when we went it seemed a little messy? I wouldn't say DIRTY, just that maybe between shifts some things hadn't been taken care of. The staff was awesome and pointed us in the right direction for great nightly entertainment. I'd especially like to mention I think her name was Amanda! My kids loved her! We can't wait to come back!

1 Thank SmithyTraveler
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Number 1 for a reason!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I got back from Seaside Heights about 2 weeks ago, it was my first time going so I decided to check out this place since it was listed number 1 on trip advisor. It did not disappoint! I love anything with a relaxed setting and this was definitely the place to be for that kind of vibe! We came in for lunch and liked it so much that my husband and I came back later on for drinks at the bar!

Ashley was especially great and worth mentioning! Very knowledgeable and personable employee!

1 Thank TravelBug3651985
Toms River, New Jersey
“Always Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I live locally and have been going to Klee's for many years. This is one of my favorite places in Seaside and I've never had a bad meal here. Many things to choose from and the prices are very reasonable. It's a great place to stop for a burger and a beer but make sure you check the specials, I've always found some interesting items on there. We were just there and had the Thursday night prime rib special... it was great! All the servers are friendly and efficient. I'm sure I'll be back soon.

• Visited May 2014