Four Winds Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sand & Surf Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
Seafarer Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Sunburst Motels I & II(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Coral Sands Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Aztec Ocean Resort(Seaside Heights)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Seaside Colony Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2011

I am an ICU nurse so I'm always attentive to cleanliness and details.. apt was dirty and falling apt.. dust and old crumbs all over.. dirty bathroom. Probably worst of all no smoke detector! I cringed having to use the bed line.. and we had to take our own trash down... no one replaced the bag either.. the room also smelled an old ashtray probably because of the older woman who lives next door

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank smrtgal81
Reviewed 31 July 2011

We were on the beach when I got a call from the owner telling me my room was ready 3 hours early and we could check in. We got to the office and the man was very friendly and made us feel comfortable. Our room was not bad at all a standard king size bed and we also had a perfect view of the jersey shore house from our window. The pool was clean and I felt safe parking my car there and staying there.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2011

My family and I came to seaside heights just to see what the hype was about the jersey shore and everything. The Four Winds was the first motel we ran into and it looked ok. They had vacancy so we went in and got a room. We had absolutely no problem at all with the front desk people, they were actually pretty friendly. The pool was clean and nice. The beds weren't too comfortable but it was fine just for 1 night. The location is really great to get to the beach and the boardwalk.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank beaches911
Reviewed 8 July 2011

we walked into the office and were met by an nasty man behind the desk who began to argue with us over the rate of the room. Not only did he try to charge us $200 more than the quotes price but would not accept my parties military discount that we were quoted. After 10 minutes of him screaming at us, his chewing tobacco flying every where, he told us that he was kicking us out and would not refund our deposits. Also the maintenance man got in my finance's face. She is 5'1" and not even 100 pounds telling her that if we don't leave now he will make sure we all get a quick ride in an ambulance. STAY AWAY.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank jabs7
Reviewed 21 June 2011

As I argued with the desk attendant on the price for the room where I was getting charged above the listed price, a rude and disgusting employee questioned my stay and called me a liar with the amount of people I was staying with. Then as I walked into the room I knew right then and there that if I stayed any longer I might get some type of illness or disease. The only good thing I can possibly say about this horrible place is that I was able to get my money back 15 minutes after I checked in. Please do not ever stay here, for your sake.

• Stayed: June 2011