This hotel was awful. Dirty, smelly, outdated and barely furnished. No phone to call the front office. Mini fridge wasn't plugged in when we got there. Power went out approx 9pm and no one from the front desk checked on us or gave us any information. When I walked down to check on the situation (power was out in the whole hotel) the manager/front desk person informed me, through puffs of his cigarette, that he didn't know what was going on and wouldn't be calling anyone to find out. There were no hooks or shelves in the bathroom, so when changing/ brushing teeth/ etc you have to put all of your things on the floor!
Here's the real kicker...when leaving I found men's beard/moustache trimmings on the edge of the sink. I was staying in the room with my sister-so this bathroom was clearly not cleaned. I can only imagine what other disgusting things lie in this room. DO NOT STAY HERE! Do not waste your money- it's a dirty dump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one block to the Jersey Shore's Boardwalk and Beach, This hotel is the place to start any visit to the area. We're centrally located to all of Seaside Heights' great attractions, especially if you are looking for large, spacious accommodations for your visit to Seaside Heights. See you here soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Charlee Villas by the Beach (Former Palm Villa) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Villa Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Motel Seaside Heights
- Hotel Charlee Villas By The Beach (Former Palm Villa) Seaside Heights, NJ - Jersey Shore