“Authentic Mexican with boardwalk experience”

Spicy's Mexican Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, View, Kids, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
“Authentic Mexican with boardwalk experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

The nachos looked amazing, but I opted for the authentic chicken " hangover " soup. It reminded me of vacations to Mexico. Next I had an overstuf't chimichanga w/ shredded beef. I ate the whole thing and washed in down with 2 primo margaritas . I wanted to support Seaside Heights after 2 devastating blows- superstorm sandy and great fire. The boardwalk was hopping, the smells reminded me of my younger years. We sat on the balcony overlooking all the people and the ocean. Excellent service .

• Visited August 2014

Medford
“Will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We sat on the balcony had an amazing ocean/beach view the bar and eatery was very clean and cute looking I forgot I was in seaside for a moment. We were seated immediately after walking up the stairs and everyone was so friendly. Our waitress was amazing and so friendly we ended up talking to her about everything and anything. The service was fast and she immediately got everything that we asked for. The drinks are amazing and the margaritas come frozen in Many flavor sand can get sugar around the rim. The have an entire back page of just Margaritas and frozen amazing drinks. They even come in these large nice glasses. The burgers were heaven on earth and we will deff be back!!!!

Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice place. Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a great meal while vacationing in Seaside Heights. Beware of the cherizo stuffed jalapeño! Yummy but VERY spicy!!

• Visited June 2014
Westchester
“always consistant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

over fourth of July weekend - Spicys - is always hopping - Went with husband and Mother in law - Missed our favorite waitress Leila - got the nachos - which are always too much. Split a hamburger and fries with MIL and it was good. Nachos great as always. Husband got steak fajitas very nice - Sangria always good and husband enjoyed beer. Spicys has been consistant for a few years now and happy to go back.

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food with an amazing view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great mexican food. I was not fond of the chicken plate but the veggie plate are very good. I highly rec. fresh frozen roasted pineapple/mango margarita. Cant beat the view and location

Visited June 2014