“clown game”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Coin Castle
Reviewed 8 April 2014

You're walking down this amazing boardwalk with the wind in your face and... Little kids who are playing in COIN CASTLE!
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE arcades, because it has a lot of really fun games like skiball,racing games ,claw games and more! It has really good prizes like a HUGE donut (but sadly I wasn't edible which made me really sad because it was so big and It had sprinkles!!!!!!)
And one of my favorite games is the one where there is the clown game where you get some balls and you peg the clowns until they all fall down.It's really fun. Then you can play this candy game. So it's 50 cents for a spot, then you click. This button that makes a HUGE wheel. If it lands on the spot you chose, then you get a BIG bag of CANDY!!!!!! I hope you have fun too. Now let's get our arcade on! ITS SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE. I need to win that donut. And you need to win the donut,TOO!