I thought the Aztec was a pretty good place to stay. I had a kitchenette with no problems. It was clean with maid service every day. Theres enough room for 3 people in this type of room. Pool was great. Great location. Enough parking. Pleasant people at the front desk and very helpful. Good for families. The halls were a little noisey at night. But thats expected sometimes in hotels. All in all, I would always stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Boardwalk at Sherman Avenue in Seaside Heights, the Aztec Ocean Resort is just steps from the Atlantic Ocean, Seaside’s Casino Pier Amusements, and Breakwater Beach. Amenities include heated pool, air-conditioning, grille (serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner), and coffee shop. Also on the premise is the Seaside Crab House Restaurant offering spectacular views of the ocean (serving lunch and dinner) and the Aztec Bar featuring entertainment in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aztec Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aztec Ocean Hotel Seaside Heights
- Aztec Ocean Seaside Heights
- Aztec Hotel Nj
- Aztec Ocean Resort Seaside Heights, NJ - Jersey Shore