“Best Pizza on the Boardwalk!!”
Review of Sawmill

Sawmill
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Jumbo Sawmill Pizza We started out with the best on the boardwalk, then we made the biggest! The 27" Jumbo Sawmill Pizza isn't just pizza - it's a Jersey Shore tradition. Ocean Views Enjoy an unobstructed view of the beautiful Seaside Park Beach and Atlantic Ocean, while the iconic boardwalk awaits rebuilding. More Than Just Pizza The Sawmill's menu offers boardwalk classics as well as a raw bar, sandwiches, burgers, salads, full plates, pasta dishes, and more.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My family was here for a long weekend and we managed to eat 4 meals here. I got pizza twice (Still huge slices, I ended up sharing mine with my 4 year old daughter) I also got a greek salad which was delicious and a burger which was also very good. I've never had a bad meal here in all the years I've been going here. There is an extensive menu with healthy options and indoor seating where you can cool down as well as outdoor seating with views of the ocean! Full bar with fun frozen drinks
Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Went for dinner and the drink they gave us was not frozen , pizza was cold, n sausage was under cooked . We've been going to sawmill since high school 1980's live in Toms River and this was the worst . It'll take us a long time to go back there again! Beachcomber it is!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had a larger group meet here for dinner. It was nice to see someplace open in this area of Seaside again. They have a decent selection of food items. All were good, nothing amazing. The prices were fair for both food and alcohol. (Note: they were in the process of transforming the upstairs level into a "fine dining" restaurant, as opposed to the main floor, which is more pub/bar type food and atmosphere. The upstairs is supposed to have more upscale type of food, looking forward to that.) If you're in the area and in the mood for pizza, have a slice. They are HUGE.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Just across the street where I stayed at Ocean Terrace was the Sawmill Restaurant. It sits on the boardwalk with a great view of the ocean. Really good pizza that I had for lunch during my stay. I enjoyed the dinner meals at night. One of the few places on the boardwalk that accepts credit cards. They had great entertainment from live bands to hula dancers.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

The biggest slices ever. You never leave hungry. We stop here every year. They have great sandwichs too.