“10+ visits, 10+ hits”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Long Valley, NJ
“10+ visits, 10+ hits”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I have dined here many times this year, in party sizes ranging from 3 to 8, and every meal has been wonderful. I have not seen the service issues being reported by the other reviewers, but we also have only been here on Sunday evenings, so maybe it is not as crowded.
We normally order one of the specials, depending on what sounds good. On my last visit, I just ordered the chicken parm, which was very good, and plentiful. The BYOB aspect is also welcome.

1 Thank MikeNancyL

Whippany, New Jersey
“Take out!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ordered dinner...take out...on vacation...not cooking!! We are 4 blocks away... They said 15 minutes... My husband waited a half hour... Came home and there were NO dinners just the appetizers!Soooo he goes back....Really ...The Blonde hostess has a attitude!
The food was paid for honey worst customer service!! Not going back!
EVER!!

london
“Bad service and pretentious”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Booked a table for 10, warned them we'd have kids so asked for service to be fast. their response was to be 30 mins late in getting us to our table and then serving all the smaller tables nearby first so they could turn over these tables fast to get more covers in. When questioned they produced a piece of paper saying they cooked everything to order -- not sure how this explained other tables getting starters and main courses before we even received our complimentary salads (we only ordered main courses to try and get the kids to bed as fast as possible). Food was also underwhelming. the Pasta Fagioli soup was the only redeeming feature -- of the four main course pasta dishes ordered, three were barely edible and the other one undercooked. Chicken and veal dishes were better but definitely not worth the wait and definitely not worthy of the hype. Shame as we'd been looking too a fun birthday celebration -- in the end, had to ask for the cake and take it back to the hotel as the kids couldn't stay up to wait for the service (over an hour after waiting for half an hour for the table)

Toms River, New Jersey
“Buon Appetito”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Fresh new place in South Seaside Park, long overdue! All but puts Ebby's South out of business. The baked clams are delicious as is the pasta e fajoli & the Caesar salad as well. For an entree try the grilled shrimp with white beans, excellent!!! Or the Shrimp with rosotto! Does not disappoint. Dine outside if the weather permits. A 10 and a BYOB!!

seaside park
“Bridal Shower Party”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I had my daughter's bridal shower at Capriccio's Restauramt on Saturday. The food was absolutley delicious and the service was wonderful. Chef Ken truly did an outstanding job of pulling it altogehter. I can't thank Chef Ken and Bella enough for all they did for my family. A great time was had by all!

Claire N.