“Bottled sodas were good.”
Review of Park Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Park Pizza
Ranked #27 of 32 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Price range: US$2 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: This Pizza and Sub Place offers New York Style Pizza, We use the freshest of ingredience from herbs to cheese. We pride ourselves in the largest selection of pizza by the slice at the jersey shore... We pride ourselves in thin crust tomato pies, topped with whatever your heart desires.. Our subs and sandwhiches are the best around...We also offer fresh salad with grilled chicken or fresh tuna or chicken salad. When you want the true "Taste of New York" Come to Park Pizza for the best around. Pick Up or delivery is available....
Lambertville
“Bottled sodas were good.”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Went with my partner and our 2 toddlers. They had mussels on the menu which was a good sign. I asked if they were fresh and was told they were. Later when the person doing the cooking was asking about the mussels, the counter person said that they were in the freezer. What? Before I could question this, the counter person said they were out of mussels. Then I ordered the Eggplant Rollatini. It was fairly tasteless except for a rather strong freezer taste. It appeared to have been microwaved. My partner ordered a calzone, which was decent. The best item we ordered. I believe it was made to order. We also had tossed salads. The dressing was very good. On mine the cucumbers were discolored and one piece actually had mold on it.

The kids (toddlers) had pizza which I asked them not to heat it up. It came out hot with very soupy cheese oozing all over the plate.

A very unpleasant dining experience

• Visited June 2012