“very good boardwalk style pizza”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Maruca's Tomato Pies
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We did a pizza pilgrimage to several pizza shops along the New jersey coast. The pizza here was very good, large slices. We got slices which had to be reheated before we got them. I would have liked to try a slice fresh out of the oven. the pizza tasted great. My family of four enjoyed the pizza but were not blown away by it. I was more hopeful than what I received.
Again, might be better fresh out of the oven. This ranked about second on ou list of four pizza places this day.

Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

My family has been coming here for 20 years and it is by far the most delicious unique flavor profile you will ever find in a slice of pie. Trust me u wont be disappointed its worth a special trip to the seaside boardwalk!!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Really fresh tomato sauce with cheese - extra large pizza available too - I travel there - bring home and freeze leftover slices. Very tasty. Hope they survived the Hurricane but not sure.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Their combo of mozzarella & cheddar cheeses is what makes their tomato pies stand out from the competition. GIGANTIC slices, one is enough as it's really like 2+ of a regular pie. Been coming here for years and years.

1  Thank Sirena1234
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Best Pizza on the boardwalk! Man Vs Food wasn't fooling around! Skip Three Brothers and head down to Marucas!