Luna-Mar Motel
Windjammer Motor Inn(Seaside Park)(Great Value!)
US$73
Desert Palm Inn(Seaside Park)
US$123
US$111
Charlroy Motel(Seaside Park)
US$77
Sea Garden Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$136
Sky View Manor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$79
US$75
  • Pool
US$132
US$79
Dry Dock Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$125
Seaside Best Rentals(Seaside Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbagelsevery morningbeach badgesthe owneracross the streetgreat poolair conditioninggood sizelocated rightsecond floorocean viewtommotelshoreweekends
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Luna Mar motel was very enjoyable place to stay. It is a motel on a smaller scale with a family friendly, quiet atmosphere. The room was clean but the air conditioner was very loud. I liked the fact that our room had a hard wood floor instead of a filthy carpet, and the mattress was very comfortable. Fresh bagels and coffee in the morning was a nice touch too. However, we were very unhappy with the beach in front of the hotel because the beach staff searched our cooler for alcohol TWICE in a single day even though we did not have any alcohol. We were quiet, unassuming beach-goers who found this practice to be intrusive and unnecessary. It definitely put a negative spin on our stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2012

This is a great shore motel, so great that I had to ask myself "Am I really at the shore?" Our unit was very clean and recently updated, new linens and up to date furniture. There are clean towels placed on each pool chair for guests to use. Fresh Bagels & Coffee are offered for breakfast each morning also there is free internet connection. The owner is on site and takes pride in his establishment. I cant think of any negatives about our 5 day stay, we enjoyed our get away and our motel stay at the Luna Mar Motel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Solaris1
Reviewed 8 July 2012

After staying at Luna-Mar multiple times, I felt obligated to put a review on Trip Advisor, due to the fact that this is where I found the place many years ago. We are a family of 4 and usually do a week down the shore every summer. You just can not beat this place. The atmosphere is top notch. The owner is the nicest guy in the business and the staff is more than accommodating. The place is a perfect distance from everything. You are close enough to walk to the boardwalk yet far enough away from the madness. It is directly across the street from the beach and there is an entrance to the ocean right on L Street. They give you beach badges to use during your stay which saves you money from having to buy them. The pool, for us, was something that once you have you can't do without and it is super clean. There are tables with umbrellas and lounge chairs all around the pool. They even have pool towels for you to use. There are complimentary bagels and coffee every morning which saves you money on going out every day for breakfast. A pizza party every Thursday afternoon. The rooms are clean and all have free wi-fi. You have an assigned parking spot, so no matter what time you return you have a place to park. We wouldn't stay anywhere else. A perfect family friendly place with a great location.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank prantea
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We truly enjoyed our stay. The owner and staff were very friendly. Rooms are very clean, free wifi, and complimentary bagels and coffee every morning. The pool is clean and towels are provided.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank April Z
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Came down the shore for 4 nights, drove around looking for a good motel, most motels we stopped at had a lot of teenagers outside partying. We stopped at the Luna Mar and the first thing I noticed was a sign in the window that said 25 years old and older. This caught my eye so we went in to see if rooms were available. The gentleman working the front office was extrmely pleasant, friendly and helpful. He even took us to the room to show it to us before we agreed to stay. No motel does this. I am a Chief Engineer for Marriott so I know a bit about the industry and I am very picky when chossing a place to stay. The room was very clean and definitely a good size to fit our needs. Each room has it own parking spot so you never have to worry about finding a place to park, they offer free coffee and bagels every morning which I found to be a very nice touch, the pool area was very clean and the pool also was very clean and well kept. I can not say enough about the staff, a few words that come to mind are, friendly, helpful, caring. Location is perfect, just cross the street and your on the beach and less then a 10 minute walk to the boardwalk. They also give yu a beach pass to use while you stay there which saves you from paying the daily beach fee. The only small minor issue I saw was, no "Do Not Disturb " signs for the doors so we did get woken up everyday by housekeeping knocking on the door. They will clean your room everyday if you like which is rare for most motels these days. No doubt that this will be the place that we stay everytime we come down the jersey shore.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple