Luna-Mar Motel
Charlroy Motel(Seaside Park)
US$100
Desert Palm Inn(Seaside Park)
US$177
US$166
Windjammer Motor Inn(Seaside Park)(Great Value!)
US$73
Sky View Manor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$160
US$156
  • Pool
US$161
Dry Dock Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$205
Surfside Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$194
US$148
Hotwire.com
Seaside Best Rentals(Seaside Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbagelsevery morningbeach badgesthe owneracross the streetgreat poolair conditioninggood sizelocated rightsecond floorocean viewtommotelshoreweekends
Reviewed 1 October 2012

When my husband and I decided to get married on the beach in Seaside Park, we chose the Luna Mar as the place where our out of town guests should stay. We spoke with the manager frequently about guests scheduling via email, they sent us little cards to add into our wedding invitations to let the guests know of the arrangements we had made, and overall were so very helpful when it came to the planning. it was so nice to have one less thing to worry about when planning an out of state wedding with many out of state guests.
Recently, we returned to Seaside for a get away a weekend and stayed at the Luna Mar ourselves. I cannot express enough how much I apprecate the wonderful customer service. It really is the little things that count. The man at the desk, Ed, was very nice and personable when we signed in. and when we signed out, the same went for the gentleman who filled his spot. They also had bagels and tea/coffee out for us in the morning. The pool was perfect, the rooms were great. The prices were affordable and perfect for such a nice location, you cannot ask for more when it comes to a beach front hotel in Seaside NJ.
I will reccomend this hotel to everyone I know coming to Seaside and I will be back again, year after year, when we come to Seaside!

Thank you Luna Mar for helping us make wonderful memories and smoothing over stressful times! :)

Room Tip: We stayed in the apartment, which is behind the hotel itself, if you want beach front- like look out your door see the beach- then stay in the normal hotel rooms and not the apartments.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Shaina R
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We have been coming to the Luna-Mar for more years than I can remember! This is a family-owned and family-oriented motel just a few short steps away from the ocean but with the added benefit of a great pool as well. Trust me, if you have kids, your kids will enjoy having the opportunity to go to both the ocean AND the pool, and you will enjoy the convenience of being able to do both with no hassle whatsoever.

The Luna-Mar is spotlessly clean, very comfortable, and offers very nice amenities. Tom, the owner, ensures that the included hot coffee, hot water, and fresh bagels are available every morning. The pool is cleaned and ready to go as early as possible, and clean pool towels are available poolside. Each room has its own assigned parking space. Beach badges are included in the room rental. Each regular motel room has a tv, internet connection, and a mini-refrigerator. The various efficiencies are well-equipped and include a little kitchen as well.

What more can you ask for? Well, you can ask for nice service, and you get it at the Luna-Mar, which boasts very nice and attentive employees. From the front desk staff to the maids, the service is warm and friendly. We have been going there for so many years, we feel like family there, and I know many of the other guests feel the same way.

Tom has been updating and renovating year after year, continually improving this fine motel. The Luna-Mar is a casual hotel with five-star service and a perfect location in Seaside Park, close enough to walk to the attractions, but far enough away to be peaceful and safe. I don't know anyone who has ever been disappointed with the Luna-Mar.

Room Tip: When taking our daughter to the Luna Mar, we always chose the lower level in order to get two double beds and to be close to the pool. My mother likes to stay on the upper level so that she can sit outside and have a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lu-AnnR
Reviewed 28 August 2012

After visiting the Jersey Shore with my family for many years and staying at the same "regular" place-after credit card theft and it being dismissed by management as nothing - we tried Luna Mar and LOVE IT! When I make my reservations all the staff remember us and talk about our boys and ask about them. They are even nice enough to offer upgrades when larger rooms are not booked (for overnight stays we cannot book efficiencies unless for weeked). Tom and the staff are ALWAYS accommodating and even know my oldest PREFERS (yes prefers) to sleep on the roll-away cot so they make sure (or they bring in upon checkin) it's in the room. My oldest feels like it's camp, thus the cot. We love the complimentary breakfasts and late checkout! We will always come back to a place that treats us like family and not a paycheck! love, love, love

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JerseysMailbox
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Luna Mar motel was very enjoyable place to stay. It is a motel on a smaller scale with a family friendly, quiet atmosphere. The room was clean but the air conditioner was very loud. I liked the fact that our room had a hard wood floor instead of a filthy carpet, and the mattress was very comfortable. Fresh bagels and coffee in the morning was a nice touch too. However, we were very unhappy with the beach in front of the hotel because the beach staff searched our cooler for alcohol TWICE in a single day even though we did not have any alcohol. We were quiet, unassuming beach-goers who found this practice to be intrusive and unnecessary. It definitely put a negative spin on our stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2012

This is a great shore motel, so great that I had to ask myself "Am I really at the shore?" Our unit was very clean and recently updated, new linens and up to date furniture. There are clean towels placed on each pool chair for guests to use. Fresh Bagels & Coffee are offered for breakfast each morning also there is free internet connection. The owner is on site and takes pride in his establishment. I cant think of any negatives about our 5 day stay, we enjoyed our get away and our motel stay at the Luna Mar Motel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family