“Nice Surprise”

Nino's Pizzeria and Bistro
Ranked #19 of 34 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The food was very tasty and fresh. I had a personal pizza which I enjoyed very much. My daughter had penne and vodka sauce which she enjoyed very much and my other family members had baked ziti to share and a chicken parmigiana hero. All were very good.

There are newer reviews for Nino's Pizzeria and Bistro

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The three of us went to eat here on a Saturday early evening. We were one of 2 families sitting in the restaurant part. Upon ordering, I was told I could not get a slice even though I was getting something else off the menu. I was offered a bar pie which was not what I wanted and cost a lot more. They have a rule - no slices in dining area. I was not pleased as we did not ask to sit in the dining area. We could of sat in the pizzeria part. Anyway, our food took a very, very long time to come out and the restaurant was not busy. I ordered a tomato and mozz. salad. It was delicious. I almost took a picture of it because it was presented so well - in the shape of a star. My husband had soup and raved about it and his antipasto was huge. Our son had a hamburger and said it was done just right. The people were nice as we were leaving and thanked us for stopping in. I just wish they didn't have the slice policy. It really makes no sense if I'm also getting something else. It was a bit pricey, but that's typical of shore restaurants.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We were in the mood for pizza and went to nino's. Our party of 7 got seated right away. We enjoyed the beginning salad and then went on to enjoy the cheese and meatball pizza. When you add the spices such as hot pepper, garlic, parm cheese you just want the flavor to last forever. It's BYOB so that's why it is 4 stars and not 5. That won't stop us from coming back. See you next year Nino's!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Owners are great and so is the food. Very good pizza and great pasta dishes. Good value for the money.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

This is a good place to eat, clean nice atmosphere, a little pricey. The artichokes are amazing! Nice change from beach food-good place to go for good food.