I recently stayed here for 3 months while on business. My room was clean, reasonably well equipped and frequently serviced. Every member of staff I encountered was friendly, helpful and talkative- I never had a bad experience.
The hotel itself is located on the Harmon Meadow Plaza – which has plenty of restaurants and a nearby Wal-Mart if you wish to stock up on food for a longer stay. The 320 bus to the PABT in midtown Manhattan leaves from outside the hotel fairly frequently. However, during the morning and evening weekday peak, the bus often takes 40 or more minutes to get to Manhattan, compared to less than 20 minutes outside of the weekday peak and on weekends. Admittedly, this is no fault of the hotel itself but worth considering if you are travelling during the peak.
Wifi is available throughout the hotel, but is slow and unreliable which can be rather frustrating. Unfortunately, this is the reason that i've scored the hotel as Very Good rather than Excellent.
Overall though, I enjoyed my stay here. My room really did feel like a "home from home" and the staff made me feel very welcome.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Secaucus Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Homestead Secaucus
- Homestead Suites Secaucus
- Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area New Jersey
- Secaucus Homestead Suites