No photo provided
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 17 June 2014

the place is a taste heaven, the chicken biryani is the best, and the other dishes, are thick in gravy and not watery.
the taste is real indian taste, slightly spicy, but worth it

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The buffet is very good and provides the opportunity to try several dishes
The one complaint my wife had is that when we asked for water during lunch we were only offered bottled water that had to be purchased

1  Thank Zay M
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Good north indian food with real punjabi touch. I am going atleast twice a month and would recommend this restaurant for authentic indian food

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I've been to many Indian places and I just moved to FL about a year ago. There are not many Indian places in FL but the one place I have tried is nothing compared to this place!!! My husband and I love this place so much that I ordered food to being back to FL for my husband. I will not go anywhere else for Indian food, this place is the best! Super fresh, good prices, and it's small but intimate!! Great for a dinner date!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Small restaurant but great dining....excellent Vindaloo and Naan. The service could do with some improvement, the prices are bit higher than normal but the taste makes it worth it.

1  Thank Krishan G