“Great inexpensive morning coffee”
Review of Press Coffee Bar

Press Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Secaucus
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: PRESS is a marriage between a gourmet espresso bar and a sophisticated, eclectic café, coffee is in our blood. We have sourced the best coffee period. Our coffee partners seek the freshest, most provocative flavors from around the world and our baristas are trained to make the perfect cup of coffee, every time.
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Much better than the hotel stuff and right in the lobby! The service was great and friendly. Coffee service was fast!

There are newer reviews for Press Coffee Bar

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I've been buying coffee and all their food products for almost a year now. The service has always been great, especially with Nicole, and the prices are cheaper than anywhere else. However, they just shortened their hours, which is really inconvenient. As a result Nicole isn't there anymore, nor can I buy coffee or a snack at my usual 3 or 4 PM coffee break. So, I do hope this is just a temporary move, and they go back to the way it was before.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

FRIENDLY STAFF. Nicole is the best. She is such a treat that even if everything else was rotten, I'd still come here. The rest of the staff is good too. GREAT PRICE. It's way cheaper then the full service Starbucks on the other side of the plaza plus they take care of their local businesses with discounts (my company gets 15% off). HIGH TECH. You can check in with a mobile app that rewards you with free coffee, specialty drinks, or food more often than the Starbucks gold card. GOOD FOOD. Their food trashes on the other Starbucks. The tuna on croissant is delicious, and it's only $5 with a bag of chips. In a plaza filled with food choices, they still manage to stand out.

I've been working in the plaza for 6 years and have been waiting for a place like this. I never again want to go to any other coffee chop.

Ricardo P, Manager at Press Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Dear Landy, thank you for taking the time to write such nice review of our team. It gives us great joy to know that you enjoy our hospitality and recognize the team efforts and dedication towards our customer. We are happy to have such a loyal customer like you. Thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Nicole makes a great cup of coffee. She is also very pleasant and professional. This has become my favorite coffee spot and I don't normally drink coffee. Now, I'm hooked!!

Dear 850LuizV

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and will make sure to share it with Nicole and the team. We understand the importance of all our customer and take pride in providing friendly and professional service. We truly value you as our costume. Thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

In the lobby of the Holiday Inn, the Press Coffee Bra- really the place in the lobby where you get a cup of Starbucks. Well Eliot, behind the counter was working there. I asked for a coffee Grande, he informed me that “You can’t, we only have a tall or venti.” I thought how strange I could not have a grande, the medium size – after all he had coffee so pour a smaller or larger one. I asked why because I was puzzled at this and he was not stating why I had to change my order. He only then told me he ran out of cups. I said just put the medium size in a large cup- Elliott refused. So now I was to either go without, or purchase something in size and price I did not want. Why do I now have to purchase a smaller cup of coffee or a larger one- and waste some because I did not want the larger size- and waste money?
I know this sounds petty, and yes I know this is just coffee, was Eliot just not thinking of the customer first, or is this management technique to push something onto the customer they did not ask for. This was not an unreasonable request.

Dear KValente

I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I sincerely apologize for our staff not handling the situation appropriately; there is not excuse for the manner in which it was handle. Please be assured that you have our commitment that we will improve on that area of service. We hope you give us chance in the futures to service you again. Thank you.