“Greek surprise ”

Stefanos
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Secaucus
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

For those who love Greek food, Stefanos was a great surprise find tucked away amidst all the chain eateries. This place offers fresh hummus, salad and gyro. What more can I desire on a gorgeous afternoon? Will definitely return.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Amazing and plentiful food. Outstanding service. Owner very friendly, remembering repeat customers and making you feel welcome.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I live in town and this is my go to restaurant. Their salad dressing is amazing and I put it on all of their food (Gyros especially). The quality of food is significantly better than any other greek or gyro place in thee area and Diner Gyros can not compare.

Its BYOB also.

1  Thank John F
Reviewed 26 January 2013

All home made and the owner was so keen on serving best!! She personally caters to the needs of all customers

Reviewed 8 December 2012

We were very tired the first evening we stayed in Secaucus. I got take out of falafels from Stefanos. We enjoyed the meal.

Been to Stefanos? Share your experiences!