Stayed here for 5 nights on business. Rooms were a good size and clean. However, the decoration is a bit dated and the walls are paper thin so a lot of noise between rooms. Breakfast buffet in the morning was adequate. Ate in the bar one night, food was Ok and they had an impressive beer menu, which was fun. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Didn't get much of a chance to explore the area but there seemed to be lots of dining options near by. There are buses into central New York from near the hotel, travel time varied greatly depending on traffic, ranging from 15 mins to an hour. Overall, thought this was a good average hotel, nothing spectacular, but perfectly ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four miles from Times Square and in the heart of The Plaza at Harmon Meadow, the Holiday Inn(R) Secaucus Meadowlands hotel's staff delivers an unrivaled level of convenience and service. You'll love being within walking distance to the shops and the 28 dining establishments in The Plaza, adjacent to our hotel's location near NYC. The wonders of New York City, Manhattan, Time Square and The Meadowlands Sports Complex are just a short NJ Transit bus ride from the hotel's location. Enjoy PRESS Coffee bar located in the hotel lobby serving all your Starbuck favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Secaucus Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands New Jersey