I travel quite a bit to the NYC metro area. I prefer to stay in the Secaucus area as it is quick and easy access to NYC. I have stayed in most of the Secaucus area hotels and the Holiday Inn at Harmon Meadows is by far the best place to stay. The rooms are spacious and well kept. The staff is friendly and accomodating, from the parking valet right to the restaurant and lounge people.
I highly recommend this hotel for the frequent traveller as well as those who travel on occasion. Very few hotels make you feel like you're home, this one treats every guest like a long lost friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four miles from Times Square and in the heart of The Plaza at Harmon Meadow, the Holiday Inn(R) Secaucus Meadowlands hotel's staff delivers an unrivaled level of convenience and service. You'll love being within walking distance to the shops and the 28 dining establishments in The Plaza, adjacent to our hotel's location near NYC. The wonders of New York City, Manhattan, Time Square and The Meadowlands Sports Complex are just a short NJ Transit bus ride from the hotel's location. Enjoy PRESS Coffee bar located in the hotel lobby serving all your Starbuck favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Secaucus Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands New Jersey