This place is a nice and recently remodeled Hotel, the Staff, The Management and the Housekeeping teams are great and very professional. The rooms are adequately sized each with a refrigerator and microwave which is great. The bad and biggest deterrent for this Hotel is the number one reason we stay at Hotels and that is to get a great nights rest while away from home. The Mattresses in this Hotel are HORRIBLE. they are air filled mattresses that has a knob on the side of the bed where you can supposedly adjust the firmness, NOT this is just there for looks I have stayed here many times and never found one that did anything, i have seen maintenance remove the air filled bags that are attached to no motor or apparatus that will inflate or deflate the bags at any given point. You lay in these Mattresses and there is a huge indentation that forms, in the middle of the night this indentation wakes you when you turn in bed and you realize you have to climb the indentation your body made while sleeping. If this Hotel changes its mattresses it would be the best one in the area simply because of the staff, otherwise don’t expect a good night’s rest with these HORRIBLE Mattresses. I hope they do change them as I would love to return as a consistent guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from New York City..."without the cost." At the Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus/Meadowlands hotel, busy executives as well as leisure travelers will be pleased to find everything they need to make their trip to the Northern New Jersey/Secaucus shopping district and New York City both relaxing and enjoyable: Complimentary Self Parking garage, Complimentary 24-hour business center, Complimentary workout facility, The Garden Sleep System™ Bed - in all of our guest rooms - So comfortable you won't want to leave, Wireless Internet service in lobby and restaurant, Great American Grill® - open for breakfast in our lobby dining area, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry convenience mart, Indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi®, New York City tours available with pick up from our hotel. Secaucus/Meadowlands & New York City Attractions: Are you ready to shop or visit the largest city in the world? The Hilton Garden Inn's Secaucus, NJ hotel provides easy access to all of the attractions in the area: 3 miles to New York City via the Lincoln Tunnel, NJ Transit bus stop to New York City less than 1/4 mile away (5 minute walk), Buses operate 24 hours a day, 5 miles to World Trade Center area, 4 miles to Empire State Building, 3 miles to the Meadowlands Sports Complex for horse racing, sporting events and concerts (MetLife Stadium, Izod Center), 3 miles to the Meadowlands Sports and Entertainment Center (future opening) for shopping and sporting events, Easy access to the Secaucus Outlets shopping area, Access to all major highways including the NJ Turnpike, I-80, I-95, I-78, Rt 1&9 and the Garden State Parkway, 10 miles to Liberty State Park and Statue of Liberty. Our guestrooms are warm and inviting, yet elegant and functional with the option of one or two beds. Features also include: The Garden Sleep System Bed, Oversized work desk with ergonomic Mirra® chair by Herman Miller, Two phones featuring voice mail, speaker phone capability and data ports, Complimentary wired and wireless Internet service, 37-inch LCD flat screen televisions in all guest rooms, Secure in-room printing to the business center, Microwave, Coffee maker, Refrigerator, Iron and Ironing Board, Hairdryer, USA Today® delivered each weekday morning, Clock radio with MP3 connection, Complimentary Safe Deposit Boxes available at the front desk. Secaucus Hotel Meeting & Event Services: Whether you are planning a corporate meeting, a family reunion or just want to have a place to meet, know that by choosing the Hilton Garden Inn's hotel in Secaucus, NJ will make YOU look good with: Our Meadowlands Meeting room with 1275 square feet of space can accommodate up to 100 guests theater style. This room can be divided in two for smaller breakout rooms. The Liberty Meeting room with 950 square feet of space can accommodate up to 65 guests banquet style. Executive Boardroom for up to 10 guests for that very important meeting or get together. Dedicated sales professional to focus on the details. On-site catering for breakfast with varied menus to compliment your budget. You can choose lunch from our on-site catering menu or from an outside caterer who can also provide dinner options for your gathering. A choice of menus is available for your breaks to keep everyone refreshed. eEvents Booking - Ideal for booking fewer than 25 guest rooms or for booking space for an all-day business meeting. On Site A/V available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Hilton Garden Inn Meadowlands
- Hilton Secaucus
- Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands New Jersey