Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Motel(Secaucus)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewshome depotthe buslincoln tunnelnew yorkservice roadnice hotelpool and hot tubinto nycport authoritynj turnpikefree parkingrush hourwould definitely stay here againtimes squareclean roomseasy accesspublic transportation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great stay here. The lobby is really well-decorated, the staff is friendly and the room was clean, nice and roomy (Junior King Suite). We enjoyed the pool, free internet and the continental breakfast. Excellent location for going into NYC: 5 minute walk to bus and 15 minute ride to the NYC Port Authority right in dt Manhattan. Hotel also let us park our car for free while we were gone on our cruise which was amazing. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Taralynn 121:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to share your comments and scores with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests enjoy their stay. I am glad you found the bus easy to use to get in and out of New York City.

All of us appreciate you staying with us for your trip away from home and will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed there this past weekend and as a Hilton Honors member, no complaints. Lobby is very nice. Arrived at 1:00 and our room was ready. We were told the breakfast is not free but is available for purchase. Room was clean and wifi worked fine. Parking garage keeps the car cool in the summer heat. Took the bus into the city both days Convenient. The walk isn't the greatest, but just follow the signs from the hotel to the bus shelter. We will definitely stay here again next time we return to visit our daughter in the east village. Home Depot next door came in handy to buy screws to hang a bathroom cabinet for our daughter!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Pittsburgh 57:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hilton Garden Inn here in Secaucus and thank you for your kind scores. I will be sure to pass these results along to our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay. I am pleased that you found the New Jersey Transit bus system convenient and that Home Depot had what you needed to help your daughter.

All of us appreciate you staying here for your trip away from home and will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

had a great time. room was large and the bed was comfortable. the room was extremely quiet. I would stay there again. the location was great for where we were going which would be new York. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Grangranlola:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel after your recent stay with us and thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to share these scores and comments with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay. I am also pleased that you found our Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System adjustable beds comfortable!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Staying in Hilton Garden Hotel was like staying home! I hope I will have a chance to be your guest again. If I will have a chance , i WILL DEFINITELY DO IT, because stuff was excellent and all other things were perfect. Food was fresh, rooms were clean and fresh, internet connection very good, swimming pool and fitness center were very clean!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Miroslav Z:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to share these comments and scores with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay.

All of us here at the Hilton Garden Inn in Secaucus appreciate you staying with us for your time away from home and will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Our bus group stayed here on a recent trip to NYC. Convenient to the city. Quiet. Rooms very very clean, comfortable bed, all mechanics worked well. Our group had breakfast in a private room. Very cramped. Could hardly maneuver between tables. The breakfast food was ok. Would rather have eaten in the regular area, but that would have taken too long. They provided us with eggs, bacon etc. and when the pan was empty it was not replenished. I just had yogurt and toast. No fresh fruit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Bicycllady:

I would like to thank you for posting a review of our Hotel after your recent stay with us while your group was in the area to see the Fourth of July Fireworks. I hope you will accept my apologies for not meeting your expectations with your group breakfast. We did have two buffet lines set up for the group and during my checks neither buffet line was out at the same time and I saw a number of refills coming from the kitchen for the eggs and breakfast meats. If this should happen in the future please stop and see the front desk so that we can be made aware that the group was having a challenge.

All of us appreciate you staying with us for your visit during the holiday and hope we will see you again the next time you visit our area.