“Secaucus trip”

Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Secaucus
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Hotel staff was great! Nice clean rooms. Clean bathroom. Good internet access. I was very comfortable. Housekeeping staff even speaks English! Location good and terrible. Good because you can get to NY easy but terrible because you can also get lost very easily. One day they even had the entrance to the NJ TPK. and I-95 closed! Thank God I wasn't leaving that day. If I hadn't Google Mapped it I would have gotten lost for sure. Not Hilton's fault though. NJ road system is horrible. If you make a wrong turn from hotel you're in big trouble; easy to get lost so have a map, GPS or Google Map it before hand, know landmarks, it's confusing around there and know your routes.

2  Thank margob144
HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Margob144:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hotel after your recent stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff so they can see how their efforts help our guests enjoy their stay. I can agree with you that the highway system in Northern New Jersey can be interesting at times and I can tell you that Google Maps is the best one I have found as far as detail in the area. You will also find directions on our website that can help you with getting to the hotel.

All of us thank you and appreciate you staying with us for your trip away from home and hope we will see you again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The staff is first class and is the main reason for my repeated stay at this hotel. I have stayed at many hotels around the world at various classes over the course of many years. I have found none to have a more courteous and pleasant staff than the staff at this hotel. I look forward to exchanging greeting upon each arrival.

Dear Otis R:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hilton Garden Inn here in Secaucus and thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to share these with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have an enjoyable stay.

All of us appreciate you staying with us when you visit our area and will look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The hotel is well located (10 min walk to bus stop but a bit tricky to trek). We stay in a mini suite, not too bad. But if you needed anything to be corrected you must let the staffs know - for they are not very observant - so don't expect the problem to go away the next day. A bit pricey given the fact that breakfast is not included, an inclusive in most hotels in the area.

1  Thank Edward N

Dear Eward N:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hotel after your recent stay with us. In reference to the New Jersey Transit bus stop, these locations are decided upon by the town and the state. We have been working with both to try to have a stop added that is closer than the less than 1/4 mile to the current stop. New Jersey Transit has already done a safety survey and picked a location that then must be approved by NJDOT.

All of us thank you for staying with us and hope we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great stay here. The lobby is really well-decorated, the staff is friendly and the room was clean, nice and roomy (Junior King Suite). We enjoyed the pool, free internet and the continental breakfast. Excellent location for going into NYC: 5 minute walk to bus and 15 minute ride to the NYC Port Authority right in dt Manhattan. Hotel also let us park our car for free while we were gone on our cruise which was amazing. Will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Taralynn 121:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to share your comments and scores with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests enjoy their stay. I am glad you found the bus easy to use to get in and out of New York City.

All of us appreciate you staying with us for your trip away from home and will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed there this past weekend and as a Hilton Honors member, no complaints. Lobby is very nice. Arrived at 1:00 and our room was ready. We were told the breakfast is not free but is available for purchase. Room was clean and wifi worked fine. Parking garage keeps the car cool in the summer heat. Took the bus into the city both days Convenient. The walk isn't the greatest, but just follow the signs from the hotel to the bus shelter. We will definitely stay here again next time we return to visit our daughter in the east village. Home Depot next door came in handy to buy screws to hang a bathroom cabinet for our daughter!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Pittsburgh 57:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hilton Garden Inn here in Secaucus and thank you for your kind scores. I will be sure to pass these results along to our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay. I am pleased that you found the New Jersey Transit bus system convenient and that Home Depot had what you needed to help your daughter.

All of us appreciate you staying here for your trip away from home and will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

had a great time. room was large and the bed was comfortable. the room was extremely quiet. I would stay there again. the location was great for where we were going which would be new York. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Grangranlola:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel after your recent stay with us and thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to share these scores and comments with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay. I am also pleased that you found our Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System adjustable beds comfortable!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Staying in Hilton Garden Hotel was like staying home! I hope I will have a chance to be your guest again. If I will have a chance , i WILL DEFINITELY DO IT, because stuff was excellent and all other things were perfect. Food was fresh, rooms were clean and fresh, internet connection very good, swimming pool and fitness center were very clean!

Dear Miroslav Z:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to share these comments and scores with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay.

All of us here at the Hilton Garden Inn in Secaucus appreciate you staying with us for your time away from home and will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our area.