“Another Great Stay at Hilton Garden Inn”

Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Secaucus
RI
“Another Great Stay at Hilton Garden Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We have stayed at Hilton Garden Inns in the past so when we needed lodging in the Secaucus, NJ area we knew where to go....and we were not disappointed. The hotel room was just like the previous one we had stayed at in Virginia. The rooms are clean and up to date. We found the beds very comfortable and got a great nights sleep. The staff was great from the check in desk personnel to the breakfast servers in the morning. From now on whenever we have to book a hotel stay we will definitely choose a Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear DonnaD1957:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel after your recent stay with us. I will be sure to share your scores and your kind comments with our staff so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay. I am pleased that you liked our Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System adjustable beds as well.

All of us do appreciate you staying with us and will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Kuwait
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Great service, especially by Alfonso and Jose at breakfast time. They have a genuine service attitude. Delicious breakfast. Comfortable. Spacious and clean rooms. Easy access to transportation to New York. Very helpful staff. Overall clean, nice, quiet, wifi, biz center, etc

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Tessyperu:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel after your recent stay with us and thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to pass these along to our team, expecially Jose and Alfonso, so everyone can see how their efforts help our guests have an enjoyable stay.

All of us to appreciate you staying with us for your trip away from home and will look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to our area.
Albany, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

very good hotel, very clean, so close to new york city, many buses run every 15 minutes and its only a 5 min walk to bus station, front desk if very informative, everything about this hotel was great and everyone was very friendly

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear BrianG:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hilton Garden Inn here in Secaucus after your recent stay with us and thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased that you found our staff helpful and the New Jersey Tranist buses easy to use to get into New York City.

All of us do appreciate you staying with us for your trip away from home and hope we will see you again the next time you visit our area.
Cannington, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed with my family one night (August 9th) at the beginning of our trip to New York city. The rooms are a nice size but not large. The room was very clean. The staff were great and very helpful. One issue was the toilet was very noisy. We forgot to mention that to the staff. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you don't mind the train ride into New York, then this would be a nice place to stay for your...
Dear PD2000:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel after your recent stay with us and thank you for your kind scores and comments. I will be sure to share these results with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay.

United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I will post further reviews because I want it to actually appear on the site itself. Toilet didn't work, my husband had to plunge it himself, the AC was mild to poor and extremely LOUD) the room sounded like a train when it came on, our room wasn't cleaned each day, internet wouldn't connect and when it did it was very slow. It was frustrating experience to say the least. When I did call down to the lobby I felt like it was resolved but I could tell by the tone that my complaints weren't a priority. So from now on I will take my business some place else. It's quite simple. Oh and our car was dinted in the parking lot.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Daniel B:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hotel after your recent stay with us. I hope you will accept my apologies for not meeting all of your expectations. I took the liberty of looking into the issue you mentioned with your room not being cleaned by our Housekeeping Department and have found that on at least one of the days you were with us we recieved a request for no service. I had our Maintenance Department look at the HVAC unit in your room and it was found to be working normally. There can be occassions where the guest will set the temperature too low and the units will not go below what they were designed for. I also had AT&T check our Internet for our guests and they are not seeing any issues with the bandwidth or the equipment. AT&T does have a help number in the room for any guest who may have an issue with connection so they can verify the connection settings.

Again, my apologies and I hope we do see you again the next time you visit our area.
lithia, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

The hotel was clean and staffed by friendly people. Breakfast was a reasonable price and offered cooked to order eggs, omelets, pancakes and waffles. Also, fruit, cereal, bagels, juices, coffee, potatoes, etc. Last you all day! Beds were comfortable and shower offered nice pressured hot water.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGISecaucus, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Mary C:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hilton Garden Inn here in Secaucus after your recent stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests enjoy their stay.

All of us here at the Hilton Garden Inn in Secaucus appreciate you staying with us and will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit our area.
Gaithersburg, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

Failed to advise at arrival that there was no hot water. Arrived at 4:33 PM finally went to dinner after 7:30 PM and still no hot water. Over charge on the bill. Bill states $114.44. Credit Card account was charged $261.74. Had no room service or other charges. Just plain old hope you don't catch the mark-up on your monthly credit card statement.

3 Thank Stephen L
Dear Stephen L:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Hotel after your recent stay with us. I hope you will accept my apologies for any confusion there was during your stay. The repairs on the hot water unfortunately took longer than they had estimated due to an unforseen issue. As you stated, it was rectified so that our guests could enjoy a hot shower in the evening and the following morning. I took the liberty of looking at your invoice and your credit was in fact charged the correct amount. Should your credit card company be showing any other amount, please ask them to get in touch with us. There was no additional charges appearing other than the amount for room and tax.

Again, my apologies and I hope we will see you again the next time you visit our area.