“Decent”

Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Secaucus
“Decent”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed here for a weekend whilst visiting NYC. Good transport links into the city & felt a safe area. Dunking Donuts across the road is always an advantage!. Only real disappointment was that the buses stopped pretty early from NYC so had to be on the last bus back at 11PM. Would recommend staying closer to Manhattan if you prefer the night life.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ian P
Yoel C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Ian P,

Thank you for taking the time and filling out a review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. I completely understand about the disappoint of the bus coming back from NYC. On your next trip, you may want to look at the train schedules. They do run later. My staff will be more than happy to assist you with the schedules. Look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Turkish first
North Arlington, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Love our stay at Red Roof. The place is totally renovated. Nice modern and clean on the inside and out! Staff were pleasant! Flat screen TV... best part is only 20 min from new your city!! Safe location!

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Missboricua
MissBoricua,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy that you were able to utilize the convenient bus stop that is located in front of the hotel. Since your stay we have converted to a Red Roof Plus + Hotel and hopefully you can take a look into our new Premium Rooms. You would enjoy the extra amenities we have to offer in your next stay.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My boyfriend & I booked a two night 3 day stay with Red Roof Inn because we were attending a family members wedding. While reviewing the reviews we were a little scared to book but the price and location was great, so we still decided to try it out. Upon our arrival we were greeted with a very friendly smile by the front desk and they were very helpful in telling us how to get to certain places that we needed to get to. Being that we are from Brooklyn we had no clue where anything was. When we arrived into our room it was very clean, updated and smelled very nice. The bed was comfy and everything was very cozy. Our stay @ the Red Roof Inn was very pleasant and if we ever need to be in the area again we will be returning. Its not easy to find a hotel with a good price, location , and great staff that makes you feel welcome.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Amella C
Amella C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. It brings me joy to hear that the you had a great stay and that the staff was very accommodating to you. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our updated property. We look forward to your next visit. You should also take a look at our new Premium Rooms.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Inn was super clean and had upgraded amenities. The bed is comfortable (clean sheets and pillows) and the bathrooms were very well maintained. The staff was polite and courteous. Had a great time in the area :) !

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank JSan_0
Yoel C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
JSan_0,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you appreciated our upgraded beds. The maintenance staff does do a great job at keeping the rooms updated and in functioning order. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to your next visit.

Thank You.
Riverhead, New York
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was sent on a business trip and the Red Rood Inn was located very close to where I would be staying for four days. Some of my colleagues and I were skeptical on booking with Red Roof Inn because of some of the negative reviews but we are all glad that we decided to stay with Red Roof Inn. Checking in was a breeze, Staff was very friendly & helpful. When I got to my room I was pleased with how clean the rooms are. Over all we were all pleased with our stay and will gladly be returning for our next business trip in the near future. .

Room Tip: Just tell the staff what you are looking for and they will help you accomadate your needs. They are...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Mirsada F,

I am glad that you took the chance with Red Roof Inn. The company truly is on the right direction with all the renovations we have been doing. The staff does do an amazing job treating the guest well and making them feel welcomed and delighted. The housekeepers as well work very diligently cleaning the rooms. Thank you for noticing and mentioning it. I will be showing this review to all staff members and remind them of the wonderful work they are doing. We look forward to your next visit.

Thank You.
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

In my opinion it was a comfortable and relaxing stay. I stayed here during a weekend with a friend. Didn't have. Any problems and the staff was friendly and answered all the questions I had. Pleasant stay and will look into staying here in the future. Also the location was convenient

• Stayed April 2014
Jennifer L,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay. I am glad to hear that the property was in the perfect location for your travels. I am happy to hear that you were relaxed and that you will be coming back to staying with us in the future.

Thank you.
Forked River, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Red Roof Inn in Secaucus. The staff members were professional and courteous whenever I had questions.My room was kept well organized and clean at all times. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014
Syndy80,

It is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I am happy that it met your budget needs as well. Our location is convenient for traveling to NY, malls, and dining. I am that the staff treated you well and was there for your needs when you had any questions.

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn and we look forward to your future stay.