Just returned from spending three nights here. I totally agree with all the previous positive reviewers. This place is a gem. Very clean, staff is friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was excellent, fresh made waffles, eggs, juices, cereals, yogurts, bagels, muffins, etc. all included in the price. Just across the street from an Outback and Carrabbas. The NJ 320 transit bus to Times Square (Bus Terminal) picks up just across the street. Value is so much better than the Courtyard Marriott across the street where we have stayed before. We will be staying here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowlands River Inn hotel is conveniently located across the street from the MeadowlandsExpositionCenter, near the New Jersey Turnpike and a few miles from the Meadowlands Sports Complex where you can catch your favorite professional sports teams. When you’re ready to explore the northeast region, our hotel guests enjoy the convenience of being near major corporations, shopping destinations, world class dining and Big Apple attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Meadowlands River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Secaucus-Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Secaucus Hampton Inn
- Meadowlands River Inn Secaucus, New Jersey