Meadowlands River Inn- Upon arriving you have to find out the hard way that the street number 250 is in the same parking lot as 300. The other building has a big sign on it, but the MRI only has a 2'X2' temporary sign, at the roadside, that is easily overlooked. Even a local officer did not know if it was the right hotel. We had two rooms rented out. One smelled OK the other smelled like mildew. The hotel was booked solid, so we could not be moved to a better smelling room. The staff was pleasant and always at the front desk. The complimentary breakfast was typical. It had fruit, waffles, cereal, toast, muffins and the like. We did stay dry during one of the heaviest rainstorms in the past few years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowlands River Inn hotel is conveniently located across the street from the MeadowlandsExpositionCenter, near the New Jersey Turnpike and a few miles from the Meadowlands Sports Complex where you can catch your favorite professional sports teams. When you’re ready to explore the northeast region, our hotel guests enjoy the convenience of being near major corporations, shopping destinations, world class dining and Big Apple attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Meadowlands River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Secaucus-Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Secaucus Hampton Inn
- Meadowlands River Inn Secaucus, New Jersey