We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting NYC. The beds were comfy, the room was clean, the breakfast was good, the staff were friendly and helpful. There were a lot of tour buses full of people at the hotel while we were here but it didn't interrupt or disrupt our stay. There was a very friendly and outgoing gentleman working the breakfast area both days (helping with the waffles) that seemed to ensure the food was stocked and everyone was able to get what they needed. There's a bus stop across the street from the hotel that will take you to the bus port authority in downtown New York City (right by Times Square) in about 20/30 minutes for about $8 roundtrip a person (VERY convenient and helpful!). We will definitely be staying here anytime we come to New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowlands River Inn hotel is conveniently located across the street from the MeadowlandsExpositionCenter, near the New Jersey Turnpike and a few miles from the Meadowlands Sports Complex where you can catch your favorite professional sports teams. When you’re ready to explore the northeast region, our hotel guests enjoy the convenience of being near major corporations, shopping destinations, world class dining and Big Apple attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Meadowlands River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Secaucus-Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Secaucus Hampton Inn
- Meadowlands River Inn Secaucus, New Jersey