I stayed 3 night at this hotel. The lobby was like new and staff was friendly when checking inn. They were helpful with the transportation to NY. The best was is to take the NJ TRANSIT BUS .. around 8$ round trip to NY.The bus stop is just across the street from the hotel. The bus drops you at the NY bus terminal. Only a few blocks from times square. The rooms were big and had a big couch to watch tv to relax. The room was like new and the beds were comfy. The breakfest in the morning was good. A lot of selections from breakfast sandwich to fruits, yogurt ..... PERFECT ! 2 minutes from Walmart. Free wifi.THERE IS NO POOL. Very strange for a hotel now...Overall great affordable hotel for visiting NY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt place Secaucus/Meadowlands is located just 3 miles out of New York City. We are also in close proximity to plenty of shopping malls, local restaurant's and Met life Stadium. The Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands offers complimentary breakfast every morning. Other amenities of the hotel include a lounge serving Starbucks coffee/wine/beer/distilled spirits. We also have a fitness center available 24 hours a day and complimentary shuttle service to anywhere within a 3 mile radius! The beautifully-appointed guestrooms feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, free wifi, 42" LCD TVs and separate living space to work or relax! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands New Jersey