Hi everyone, I have just returned from a two night stay at the Hyatt Place Secaucus Meadowlands and here is my review. I choose this hotel after going through the reviews in Trip Advisor, it was rated first out of all the others in the area and I liked what others had said so I decided to try it. Well did I ever make the right choice! It was perfect, I loved everything about this hotel, from check in to check out it was simply wonderful. Everything worked flawlessly, the room was spacious and nicely decorated, and the bed was very comfortable with quality linens. Shower worked well, elevator was quick, and breakfast was decent. If management is reading please don`t change anything, you have amazing staff and a wonderful hotel. Just so you know I booked this package through Expedia for two nights including breakfast and free parking for $360.00 Cdn including applicable taxes. The real plus is that there is a bus stop directly across the street, and the bus runs every fifteen minutes, once on the bus it will take you another fifteen minutes to ride through the Lincoln tunnel to Port Authorities (42nd and 8th) it the heart of downtown Manhattan, also the bus enter directly from the tunnel through a reserved lane without having to navigate through the busy NY streets. This is a big plus because if you are driving the same distance it can take you fifteen minutes just driving to get to the tunnel. If you have never stayed on the New Jersey side just try it, you will get a much better dollar value for your stay and for your meals as well, you won`t be disappointed trust me I go regularly to New York. So for the final question, would I return to the Hyatt Place Secaucus Meadowlands? Yes absolutely!! and may I suggest you try it, it`s great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt place Secaucus/Meadowlands is located just 3 miles out of New York City. We are also in close proximity to plenty of shopping malls, local restaurant's and Met life Stadium. The Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands offers complimentary breakfast every morning. Other amenities of the hotel include a lounge serving Starbucks coffee/wine/beer/distilled spirits. We also have a fitness center available 24 hours a day and complimentary shuttle service to anywhere within a 3 mile radius! The beautifully-appointed guestrooms feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, free wifi, 42" LCD TVs and separate living space to work or relax! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands New Jersey