“Best Cheese Steaks you can find, anywhere.”

Steak-Out Charbroiled Delivery
Ranked #19 of 84 Restaurants in Sewell
Cuisines: Soups
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Best Cheese Steaks you can find, anywhere.”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I have been all over the five state area looking for the Best Cheese Steak and I have had some excellent sandwiches. Today, I decided to try a local place, that I pass on a daily basis, Steak Out. It is EXCELLENT!
I am passionate about a good cheese steak with fried onions and this place did not disappoint me. They just won another award for their steaks and I can see why.
The roll is perfect and fresh and they fill it with steak that tastes like it was just cut. The onions are sautéed with the steak, giving it an incredible layer of flavor and they will cheese it according to your instructions. I opted for American and it was perfect.
These huge sandwiches are juicy, requiring the Philly Lean when you eat them or the juice will run down your arms and onto your clothes, and that's a good thing.
For my first visit, I went natural and had nothing on the steak and it was the best I have had in NJ or PA, and that includes the two biggies and the other wanna be over in Philly.
They have a huge menu, but if you want a cheese steak that rivals anything you can find around, head to Steak Out. You will not be disappointed.
They have a BYOB license so bring your beer or wine and enjoy. Lots of seating room and the chairs are so comfortable and the service so good, you won't want to leave.
I have a new favorite place for my cheese steak fix, and it's close to home.

• Visited August 2013

Richwood, New Jersey
“You will want to go back again and again and again and again.......”
Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

We travel all over the country and never had we had a philly chease steak like you can get from here. Oh my. So tasty. Every time we come to town we look forward to eating here. Their pizza is good. Servers are friendly. Everything is seriously finger licking good. You will need extra napkins. :)

Pitman, NJ
“Best Cheese Steaks around”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have never had a bad sandwich from this place! I usually get take out - cheesesteaks but the tables inside are always filled so I'm guessing I should try some of the other things on the menu. There is plenty of meat on their cheesesteaks but not a crazy amount that is overwhelming. The rolls are good too. I wouldn't bother getting a cheesesteak sandwich from anywhere else in the Pitman/Glassboro/Mantua area.

Visited March 2012
South Jersey
“Great Take-out”
Reviewed 30 January 2008

Outstanding Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak. Loaded sandwiches. Gotta have "a bag of fries".

1 Thank wags032