“A regular haven”

Kincaid House Hotel
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A regular haven”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My wife and myself use the Kincaid as our local and I have never thought about doing a review. We have been going there for years and the place is great with both the food and standard of service being top notch. We tend to visit the bar on most occasions and the atmosphere is always good. If you are in Milton Of Campsie pay it a visit.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 15 August 2013

On my first trip to Scotland, I stayed at Kincaid House for 2 days and it was really lovely. My room was very nice, the restaurant had great food, and the staff was very nice. It is a great place to stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I took my parents to the Kincaid House Hotel for a meal. We have been going to the Kincaid for a number of years for meals now as both my parents like eating in there restaurant. I have got to say its been the best meal that I have eating in a long time. I couldn't fault the food that we ordered from the starters ,main course's and finally the deserts. We all had steaks and to be honest they were cooked to perfection I couldn't fault the staff, food and the prices were great considering there was four adults eating out.

Room Tip: sleep quality is NA wouldn't let me change it
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Joanne M
New York City, New York
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary here and I can't say enough good things about our experience. Amie is a joy to work with (both in person and from afar as I organized from the US) and the staff on the day were incredibly helpful and welcoming. The food was both delicious and beautifully presented and the grounds and function rooms immaculate. Within easy reach of Glasgow, the setting still manages to feels private, aided by the secluded drive and spacious garden. It was very hard to find a location that would feel special and elegant without seeming pretentious and over-the-top. Kincaid House with its current team is that rare find.

Stayed July 2013
england
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Bedroom recently decorated and lovely comfy double bed. Tv a bit temperamental at times but I did not stay that much in the room. Bathroom nice size and clean except for the black mould around the bath.
Public rooms a bit shabby. One of the best breakfasts in the world and plenty of it. Nothing too much trouble for the friendly staff who are all a credit to the hotel.
Great situation along a tree lined and woody area with lovely garden near the hotel.
Well worth a visit and handy for Glasgow and area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We took over the rooms at this hotel when we got married here. All of our family and friends loved the rooms, the friendly service and the amazing food. This is an authentic family owned Scottish hotel. You will be welcomed and want to come back.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
South Side
Sherbrooke Castle Hotel
Sherbrooke Castle Hotel
#4 of 96 in Glasgow

Been to Kincaid House Hotel? Share your experiences!