The farthest part of the hotel is just a 60 second walk to the beach - no streets to cross or anything. I thought the room was adequate and don't really have any complaints. We went on a Sunday and Monday during high season but I would have thought that those nights would have been a little cheaper. Great beach and plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Some of the entertainment stuff you might have to drive to, but not too far.
Now that I think about it, this might have been those most expensive hotel I have ever stayed in. It is what it is - a respectable family hotel with a fantastic location. Would I go back? Not sure. I love LBI so I think I would shop around a bit first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drifting Sands boasts LBI's most convenient location in Ship Bottom, NJ. Our array of accommodations offers everything you need for a romantic weekend getaway or a family, fun-filled vacation. Comfort, friendly service, beach access, and stunning ocean views. make Drifting Sands the best value on Long Beach Island, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drifting Sands Oceanfront Hotel Ship Bottom
- Drifting Sands Hotel
- Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel Ship Bottom, NJ - Long Beach Island