Stayed here with my daughter's High School Volleyball Team on an overnight trip. Pat the owner and Karen the manager could not have been more accommodating! We had a block of nine rooms in the oceanfront building and it could not have worked out better. Parking near the rooms, walk right out on to the beach. The children and adult chaperones both loved it! The fact that the motel provides a bagel breakfast each morning is a big plus. Location is excellent too. Walking distance to many restaurants and convenience stores, right on the beach and right at the end of the causeway. Rooms were clean and well maintained perfect for our needs as a group. Plan to go back with the family in the Summer and again with the team in the Fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drifting Sands boasts LBI's most convenient location in Ship Bottom, NJ. Our array of accommodations offers everything you need for a romantic weekend getaway or a family, fun-filled vacation. Comfort, friendly service, beach access, and stunning ocean views. make Drifting Sands the best value on Long Beach Island, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drifting Sands Oceanfront Hotel Ship Bottom
- Drifting Sands Hotel
- Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel Ship Bottom, NJ - Long Beach Island