Drifitng Sands is located in an ideal spot.....just as you enter the Island and close to everything. Nothing is more than a 10-15 minute drive. It is one of the only motels on the Island that is actually ocean front... The other ocean front motels are much older and far less appealing. The oceanview room was very spacious, clean...all that one would expect for the rate paid. The Ocean front and Oceanview rooms are a bit pricey....but well worth it. The hotel offers free beach tags and has an attendant on the beach with lounge chairs and umbrellas (for a nominal fee). No need to carry anything to the beach but your towel....the attendant does it all... Parking is also great....an assigned spot for each room so no need to worry about looking for a spot! Overall a great place to stay on LBI....well situated..within walking distance to several good places for breakfast and a CVS. All in all, a great experience...highly recommended. I will stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drifting Sands boasts LBI's most convenient location in Ship Bottom, NJ. Our array of accommodations offers everything you need for a romantic weekend getaway or a family, fun-filled vacation. Comfort, friendly service, beach access, and stunning ocean views. make Drifting Sands the best value on Long Beach Island, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drifting Sands Oceanfront Hotel Ship Bottom
- Drifting Sands Hotel
- Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel Ship Bottom, NJ - Long Beach Island