This hotel is located right at the end of the causeway in Ship Bottom. It is close to everything! We found the hotel, clean, but would have liked to see the sweeper run a little bit more effeciently as there were many crumbs on floor upon check-in. The staff is very nice and helpful. It is located on the beach and for the person with a budget, there are rooms off the beach, but those are smaller and NOT renovated. They are clean, but we did prefer the renovated room which was bright and cheery! The pillows were not very comfortable, but they did suffice for our stay. I am picky when it comes to hotels and I would come back to Drifting Sands as long as I could book a OV or OF room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drifting Sands boasts LBI's most convenient location in Ship Bottom, NJ. Our array of accommodations offers everything you need for a romantic weekend getaway or a family, fun-filled vacation. Comfort, friendly service, beach access, and stunning ocean views. make Drifting Sands the best value on Long Beach Island, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drifting Sands Oceanfront Hotel Ship Bottom
- Drifting Sands Hotel
- Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel Ship Bottom, NJ - Long Beach Island