We stayed in the new ocean front building. It was wonderful! Very clean, great location, quiet, with a fantastic view and private balcony. The room size was generous, staff were helpful, parking was convenient (reserved space for each room), and there was a nice continental breakfast. The hotel is located just across the bridge when you drive onto LBI, but is off of the main drag so there is minimal road noise. The only downsides were: no pool, and you must request a bathtub if needed. I would definately return here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drifting Sands boasts LBI's most convenient location in Ship Bottom, NJ. Our array of accommodations offers everything you need for a romantic weekend getaway or a family, fun-filled vacation. Comfort, friendly service, beach access, and stunning ocean views. make Drifting Sands the best value on Long Beach Island, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drifting Sands Oceanfront Hotel Ship Bottom
- Drifting Sands Hotel
- Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel Ship Bottom, NJ - Long Beach Island