“New Owner Awsome !”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Love dining at Pinziminio's. We have been going there since it was a market, very disappointed when it converted into a restaurant. Until we enjoyed our first dining experience, then we were hooked. Sean who was are first waiter is now the owner. He is warm, welcoming and has made every visit a pleasure. The food is wonderful ,we bring friends and always enjoy ! We are not vacationers, we owners and select our restaurants for food, service and value.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I venture to Pinziminio's in the shoulder seasons when the summer rush has abated somewhat. The restaurant is beautiful and elegant. I will admit, I am a weak person. Every time I go to P's to dine, I swear I will try something new. I always fail and succumb to the Chicken and Sausage Gorgonzola. It's so good I nearly weep. And, the great benefit is that there's always enough to take some home and re-heat it for lunch the next day. (careful with the microwave settings, as you can damage the gorgonzola if you re-heat too much)

Service is friendly without being intrusive. In each of my many experiences the young wait staff has been very attentive without hovering. (at least here, they let you have a few mouthfuls of food before asking "How is everything?"

I've only wandered over to the dessert side of life once or twice and found the offerings to be tasty and decadent. Better I stay away and enjoy a deliciously brewed cup of coffee after dinner. Put this place on your "places to eat" after the summer crowds have left. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Although the food was good, the noise level in the restaurant was so loud, it was hard to have a conversation at the table.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

When first opened a few years ago this was a deli/specialty store but it has morphed into an upscale, abnd very good, italian retaurant. Varied and unique menu (not pizza!) with both indoor and outdoor seating, Inside is cool and nice looking but very crowded and extremely noisy. Outside is much more comfortable. Fish dishes are excellent. There are often specials, mostly well executed.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Family went last night. Had a good meal and good service. The eggplant appetizer was very good (and big) and the fried calamari was excellent! Main courses were generally solid with a couple a little sub par but not bad. We were 8 so they added a 20% tip - a little steep in my view but the service was good. Prices typical for LBI - no bargains here.

1  Thank DanoNJ