“Good but chaotic...”

Add it.
Au Bon Pain
Ranked #13 of 31 Restaurants in Short Hills
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I were visiting the Mall at Short Hills from out of town. We wanted something light and quick, and this seemed to be the perfect place. The sandwich we ordered was really good. My only complaint would be, if you've never been here before, the different lines to order and all the different stations, gets confusing. Then you are supposed to wait somewhere (but where?) for your food to be made and then go wait on another line to pay and THEN go to the back of the restaurant to sit down. They need to rethink this! We were here at an off time. I would hate to be here at lunch hour or on a busy Saturday. Definitely wouldn't be worth it.

1  Thank Lauren M
There are newer reviews for Au Bon Pain

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Great place to take a break and get a coffee and rest the feet after some shopping time! Croissants are fresh, cupcakes are great!