We just returned from a two night stay at the Passport Inn. Like everyone says, the location cannot be beat, the rooms are newer and pretty clean(don't run your finger across the top of the TV) and the price is good. Would I stay here again-definitely. We drove over the bridge to Longport each day for the beach. There are tons of restaurants around Somers Point, so the nightlife is good. This motel has a lot going for it. A few extra details could make it excellent.
1) We ordered a non smoking room. When we arrived, the window of the room was open. I suspect the owner was trying to air it out for us, but it was a smoking room. You can't mask the smell or hide the burns in the bedspread. At this point, every room should be Non smoking.
2) I agree with another reviewer. A few chairs outside the room would be nice.
3) The pool should be heated. I was in it and it was cold.
4) They need a Do Not Disturb sign for the doors. I had to make my own to keep housekeeping out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Passport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Passport Hotel Somers Point